Transcript Request Page

If you would like to request your High School transcripts please go to the Parchment website. 

  • On the front page, you will select " I would like to order my transcripts or credentials".
  • In the Order from bar enter your High Schools name and search
  • Log in or Create an Account.
  • Once you are logged in you should have a profile set up, click where it says "order transcripts".
  • Click on the "I'm sending to myself or another individual" 
  • Enter:
    • West Michigan Electrical JATC
    • (enter twice)
  • Pay the fee and then track your order. This can take up to 2 weeks to finalize



Print | Sitemap
© West Michigan Electrical JATC